Author Topic: Just An Idea  (Read 6441 times)

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
Just An Idea
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:30:49 am »
What I would like to see is a pet shop added somewhere where ya purchase pets for gold. The pets can just run along with you or as helpers.
Another suggestion is a teleport device that ya buy also with gold, this teleport would be used for when doing missions to teleport back to turn in the mission.
Also then it would be needed to have an inventory list, with expansion slots also for gold.
How about a home place of your own, that you pick a house and other outer buildings and can purchase items / decor for your home which also paid in gold. Have to where others can view your place also.
These ideas are for the purpose of when you have all your equipment there is nothing left to use gold for.
What ya all think of these ideas?  ;)
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Stefx

• Villager
  • ~~Chorągiew Wznieś~~
    • View Profile
    • Polegli
Re: Just An Idea
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:50:10 am »
My suggestion is to do small info about worn weapons and armor ?
Atk/Def ?
Stefx

Stefx

• Villager
  • ~~Chorągiew Wznieś~~
    • View Profile
    • Polegli
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 02:42:58 am »
Also will be great if on the game we could look on HP of monster.
Stefx

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 06:17:54 pm »
here an ideal why don't we go to game so it can stay alive and enjoy ourself like we used to and have horses to joust with in war. that would be a hoot lol mini

DoomBladeEdge

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 10:07:30 am »
mini, no need to be some abrasive man, chill out a bit.

FireDragon, a lot of these ideas were posted many an ion ago in the old OLD forums, the issue was the coding with the game just didn't allow a lot of those ideas to work (sucked, I know.) Otherwise, I'd be totally for them.

Stefx, I'm pretty sure your ideas are much more dooable, would be good to know what I'm buying and/or killing.