Author Topic: Old Premier Needs Premier DLC Steam Key  (Read 2585 times)

GrimReaper

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Old Premier Needs Premier DLC Steam Key
« on: April 29, 2017, 04:40:39 pm »
Hi i bought premier years ago and just noticed the standalone client was retired. I would like to recover my account and play premier again and therefore need a Premier DLC Steam key. I just contacted Steve and am awiting a reply from him. Any assiatance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

GrimReaper

EarthWormJim

Re: Old Premier Needs Premier DLC Steam Key
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 05:02:52 pm »
Just so this doesn't get lost in all the threads, I suggest you actually pm Steve as he can help you with that and is guaranteed to see your post.

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 02:40:45 am »
Dear GrimReaper

I suggest that you PM/E-Mail Steve directly as you already did. Further, I suggest that you include some of the payment details (like e-mail address that was used for the purchase) in said message so he can verify your claim easily. Then you can't do anything else but wait.

However, you can already access the game using the free client. If you already have server-sided chars, they should work.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Aerith
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

GrimReaper

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:57:53 am »
I contacted Steve on the 29th of April of this month with all my details. How long exactly will I have to wait as I'm pre-level scale level 1000 and am pretty much finished with all the content from the free to play version. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

GrimReaper

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 11:32:08 pm »
Check your inbox :)