Author Topic: Returning After 5 Years!  (Read 1184 times)

Genius7

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Returning After 5 Years!
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:03:18 am »
Hey guys I'm Genius7 from the 5th Era! I was wondering what the current game is like. For some background I first joined in the 6th Era and was recruited by Wartos into Soldiers of Arphax and then in the 5th Era moved to All of Us. I used to love battling in the Arena (with Smoke)  and in my time Angelus was pretty much an unkillable in a fight. I used to have prem and was wondering if I could get it back as well as my character levels.  (Also wondering if Atulos works the same on a Mac?)

Look forward to meeting you guys around  :)

EarthWormJim

Re: Returning After 5 Years!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:21:04 pm »
Did you play when the top level was 620 or before? To get back an old character, premier, etc you'll need to pm Steve with as much info as you can remember regarding it. Like you login info and what not. I read somewhere that it does not work on a Mac. I do not know if that is still fact so I will send it up to Steve in e-mail. It is very quiet right now and  there are about four of us that regularly war.  Angelus is still unkillable when he pops up. You may want to private message Aerith for a better rundown of changes over time.  A look at the arena boards will get you up to date on what guilds are active and which are not.  Welcome back! I hope you'll take advantage of the forum's games and contests. -EWJ

EarthWormJim

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:10 pm »
Confirmed via Steve that it does not work on Mac. I also let him know to be on the look of for a pm from you Genius7 to get your premier, etc.

Mad

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
    • My pro website
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:34:30 pm »
Gen :D
Man, I miss the good times we had, bud, remember?
O my, guys, Gen used to be a f*in fighter with his guardian, o my, that guy was like ang and gob together, still, idk how ang could beat him ioi o well ang could have anyone sry ang i almost forgot lmao
Don't believe the hype