Author Topic: A huge thank you to the developer(s)!  (Read 2044 times)

OrangetheFruit

• Peasant
    • View Profile
A huge thank you to the developer(s)!
« on: February 03, 2017, 11:15:12 pm »
My cousin got in an accident and is now a paraplegic. Stuck in a nursing home bed 24/7 with only movement in his right arm (but unable to open/use his hand) we bought him an eye tracker so he can "click" by looking at things on his computer. This game finally gives him a chance to play something and we can play together too! You have no idea how much this means to him, and me as well. The only thing I ask from the developer(s) is if you can add an auto log-in so he doesn't have to get a nurse for when I or another family member isn't there, as well as adding a way to exit the game with out pressing the escape key.

Again, a huge thank you! It may just be a video game, but this has helped him a lot.

Another huge thank you with tearful eyes - OrangetheFruit

Carnage

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Fun Game for All
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 12:49:18 pm »
Hello OrangetheFruit:   I was most touched by your message.  It is a great little game and people who enjoy playing it become quite passionate.  I am so sorry to hear of your cousin's accident but happy that you have found a fun way to enjoy things together.  The developers have done a lot of work and continue to do so.  I know they will appreciate your feedback.  All the best.
Carnage

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: A huge thank you to the developer(s)!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 03:54:55 am »
Thanks for the feedback OrangetheFruit and I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin. I'll see what I can do in terms of adding an alternative login and exit. Can you please provide some information about the eye tracking system being used? The name of it would be a great start.