Author Topic: Create Character issues...  (Read 4747 times)

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
Create Character issues...
« on: December 05, 2016, 01:17:14 am »
I am connected to the internet, as far as im aware all of my firewalls are off. I'm curious is the game still running or not? I have tried any random combonation of user names, passwords, capitalized, and not capitalized, numbers, no numbers, only numbers, etc. ive tried it all and still cannot create an account. Played way back in 2006 or so and was dying to come play again, finally came accross the game and have signed in through steam, made this forum account etc. Just looking to play, thanks in advance and hope to here back!

If worse comes to worse, could you just create me an account, and i can change the password :) thanks!

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
Re: Create Character issues...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:48:17 pm »
Can anyone verify that the game is even online anymore? Like does anyone play ?

Pharaoh

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 11:18:19 pm »
Hey fairleemade, the game is indeed still online, but effectively dead. Steve is not able to support it atm, and most everyone has left due to lots of issues with this game.

it may come back, but don't hold your breath ... wish i had a more upbeat response for you

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 01:55:39 am »
That's to bad, thanks for the response, and deeply wish the game makes a come back. Was dying to reminisce in childhood memories! Thanks again!

MamboMario

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 08:04:25 pm »
I'm not sure what the issue is with your character creation, but I just returned to the game to and am still playing when I can and so are a handful of other people. Unfortunately it's like Pharaoh said, the game is near dead since Steve and Camm are MIA right now.

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 06:40:31 pm »
If you could create me an account, i'd be very happy to join you guys!

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:49:27 am »
What username were you using to create a character? To see if you have create a character despite any error messages, click here to see your list of characters.

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 07:45:27 pm »
I was attempting to use the user name Fairleemade, Bumgasm, Matthew306, XxFairleexX, all of those and none of those came up on the website either.

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 07:50:26 pm »
Also, if I could get the game to work, I wouldn't mind purchasing the DLC content as well!