Author Topic: Small stuff.  (Read 2120 times)

Skellington

• Knight
    • View Profile
Small stuff.
« on: August 28, 2016, 07:51:39 am »
Hello all, long time no see!

Anyways, im going to skip the formalities and jump to the point.
Im juat going to be commenting on this post as i find things that arent necessarily a game changer, however can be fixed with a bit of ease.

1) As i walk towards the shop to buy new weapons i ran into a small however annoying (bug?). As i near the shop i clicked too close to it and my character begins to bounce off the walls (as though i had clicked on the other side of a wall and begun bouncing off it.)
So as i click exit my character is still bouncing and all it does is open the weapons menu directly after i exit. Im no coder so im not exactly sure how to go about fixing this, but i just wanted to inform someone that new players may get stuck here.

2) Ive been reading through the forums and i have a suggestion for the chat. Since we are due for a rush of new players and old alike, as they level up, will it send a world chat for every level gained, by any player in any area? I feel like with a mass of people the chat will constantly be spammed by "blah" has reached level 6!
Level 7!
Level 8!

And so on. Not necessarily a bug, glitch or what not but i want to help(even in small, maybe insignificant ways) to make this game as smooth as possible ^.^ maybe a chat system? As in "World (or all) chat, announcements (levels, gms, wars, etc.) and maybe even a friends system of sorts?

Any thoughts? And towards A, Steve or Camm, should i place this post in suggestions, or am i okay here?
May we march and grow strong!

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: Small stuff.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 04:40:26 pm »
Dear Skellington

• I made this experience as well on a very rare basis and didn't find it reproducible. However, it sounds as if it could be resolved by clearing all remaining movement on opening a dialog or by placing a movement target in front of the shop after exiting the shop dialog.
  • With the newest version of the Client (only available through Steam), other players only receive a notification every 10 levels. Only the one getting the level up will see messages inbetween.
  • I already collected some ideas about the chat system. You may want to check [url = https://atulos.com/forum/index.php?topic=238.0]this topic[/url] and see wether you want to add to it.
  • I think it would have been better to place it under suggestions. I guess a mod should shift it over there. But that's not a big deal.

Kindest Regards

Aerith
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

Skellington

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Small stuff.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 10:51:59 pm »
Ahh thank you for clearing that up with me A.
May we march and grow strong!