Author Topic: I need help my game is broken D:  (Read 2587 times)

zombie23470

• Peasant
    • View Profile
I need help my game is broken D:
« on: August 02, 2016, 01:08:07 pm »
Can you help me when I tried to play it, it always have part of the screen off while the names block the other part of my screen  playing pls help D: I really want to play

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: I need help my game is broken D:
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 02:13:41 pm »
My first guess would be a resolution problem: can you please look the resolution of your monitor up? In case you don't know how to do it, you should try to find it somewhere under Settings->System->Display (Monitor/ Screen ?) -> Advanced Display Settings (?). I'm sorry I can't give you detailed infos where to find it as I am not using an english windows and it differs from version to version ;) The question I am wondering: Is it larger or equal than 1280 x 720 which is the resolution the game currently uses in windowed mode.

Further infos that might come in handy are: Do you use windowed mode or fullscreen? Maybe a screenshot would help as well (find a key with something like "prt sc" written on it and press it. then insert the image to any kind of graphic editing program like mspaint and save it.)

Kindest Regards

Aerith

PS: The names are never ment to be part of the playing area: they were added with a recent update where the window has been extended by the needed space. You may want to check this thread to read more about it https://atulos.com/forum/index.php?topic=261.0.
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: I need help my game is broken D:
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »
Take a photo of your screen with a phone or other camera, while the game is running, and post it here.