Author Topic: New update available on Steam  (Read 5606 times)

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
New update available on Steam
« on: May 15, 2016, 12:53:02 pm »
Hi everyone.

I just released a new update on Steam. This update introduces a list of online players which is displayed to the right of the gameplay area. The window has been widened to accomodate this list, keeping the gameplay area at the same resolution.

This update also tweaks the background music playback (seamless transition between areas with the same music) and hopefully fixes the missing steamworks.mfx error.

Enjoy :)

- Steve

Vippen

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: New update available on Steam
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 03:28:31 pm »
Awesome update Steve!

Altought that is seems to be missing something in the "player list area".
Maybe a picture fading up>down.

But after that, great update so we can se everyone who is online without write to see it.  8)

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 08:56:11 pm »
There has been screen resolution issues I had to adjust mine to play according to your screen size .It only showed the chat area and on to the right.
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 10:29:07 pm »
There has been screen resolution issues I had to adjust mine to play according to your screen size .It only showed the chat area and on to the right.
What's your native screen resolution?

This update changes the game's resolution from 1024x720 to 1280x720. The new resolution is considered to be HD (but not full HD), so it can be stretched to any 16:9 monitor without a letterbox effect.

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 11:56:30 pm »
I changed mine to 1280 x 800 works good now ty
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 12:34:07 am »
I changed mine to 1280 x 800 works good now ty
Glad to hear that, although it seems unreasonable to expect people to change their resolution just to suit one game. I want to fix this. It would be nice to know what your monitor's native resolution is, which is typically the highest possible resolution that Windows will allow you to set, and is the one that looks the most sharp and crisp when you set it. When I fix the resolution issue with Atulos Online, you should be able to use your native resolution in Windows and Atulos Online will automatically switch to a suitable resolution, temporarily, while it runs.

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 04:25:11 pm »
highest is 2560 x 1600

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 03:34:39 am »
highest is 2560 x 1600
There's a new update that fixes the issue and, for you, it should automatically set your resolution to 1280x800, which will preserve your aspect ratio and display the game letterboxed. In your case, it should look reasonably good because it cuts your native resolution exactly in half.