Author Topic: Old player (s)  (Read 15955 times)

Xantos Again

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: Old player (s)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 12:22:31 am »
Literally nobody ever remembers me from when i used to play lol. Probably for the best though, as i barely had a full pubis of hair when i started out. Peace folks :)

Carnage

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Old player (s)
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 10:45:34 pm »
I'm sure that lots of players remember you.  You played for years!  Nice to see you back.  I am resurrecting my character Boadicea.  Hope to see you in the game.

Cheers!

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 04:33:51 pm »
Well, I do remember a guy called Xantos - so yeah, you are remembered by the ones you don't remember ;)

Best Wishes

Aerith
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

MissMurder

• Villager
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 03:40:25 am »
Literally nobody ever remembers me from when i used to play lol. Probably for the best though, as i barely had a full pubis of hair when i started out. Peace folks :)

XANTOSSSSSS :D

Islore

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 09:38:51 pm »
OMG flash backs like crazy. Got to talking about this old game with a girlfriend of mine and she tells me look it up. see if it is still going. My jaw hit the floor.  Right now trying ot get steam going again, might see if I can even get the old guild I started gong again. Rebirth of Vamipiric Legion...lol
" I am a forest, and night of dark trees: but who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypress!" "I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment of my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 02:41:00 am »
And old Vampire and the first of his kin :) Glad to see some of the old players returning. In case you have still one of your old char files, send it to steve and ask for migration to the new system.

Oh, and bring that Girlfriend of yours online too ;) (She's not the one known by the name of Aims, is she?)

Kindest Regards

Aerith

PS: you may remember me by the name of A or Gwydion
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

Islore

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 05:13:02 am »
Sadly, Aims is no longer in the picture.  On the old files, they are also gone with time i am afraid. I will just have to rebuy the premiere version to get my reaper back.
" I am a forest, and night of dark trees: but who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypress!" "I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment of my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment

MissMurder

• Villager
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 05:38:08 am »
Sadly, Aims is no longer in the picture.  On the old files, they are also gone with time i am afraid. I will just have to rebuy the premiere version to get my reaper back.

Just send Camm or Steve a quick PM and they should get ya figured out. :)

Islore

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 06:20:45 am »
Contacted Steve last night, waiting for a reply back. To be all honest I am stoked about returning.

MamboMario

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2016, 11:18:38 pm »
Hi everyone!

Figured I'd bump this post and declare my return to Atulos! For those of you that were around back in the era of 2008ish, I'm mario9087, aka the guy who was obsessed with pie. I was super stoked to see that this game is still up and running, and even more excited to see that a number of old players are still around as well. Camm, MissMurder, Aerith, COW, Xantos, Steve, and all of the new players, I hope to see you while I'm leveling a new character and at the many glorious wars that I'm sure will be as exciting as they were in the old days!

Also, congratulations on the recent greenlight on Steam and great job Steve and Camm for keeping this game around as long as you have. Here's to many more years of Atulos.

catdaddy

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 09:05:00 am »
I remember you guys. COW, Magiman, MissMurder, Lord Abrahms, Mario, Angelus, and no way could I ever forget my best bud Xantos.  I am back and playing lots.  Haven't met Steve yet but would like to and wish Camm would get back here as well.

Sevold

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2016, 11:44:40 am »
Wow this is a blast from the past, I am so happy this game is on Steam now, and I cannot wait to play it again and hopefully see some old faces :P

MamboMario

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2016, 08:06:24 pm »
Sevold! PogChamp

Andy

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 07:08:25 am »
I was a young lad when I started Atulos Online Camm knows my story well enough.
Original GM of the Soldiers of Arphax [SA] - Andy[SA]

You can't take me back to the golden days of my past with Atulos Online. I've been a known member for years.

Marsuvees

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2017, 11:41:59 am »
Did someone say "old players?"

What's up guys?