Author Topic: Old player (s)  (Read 9847 times)

naveed

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Old player (s)
« on: May 07, 2016, 07:46:19 am »
Just seen Atulos on steam and instantly the old memories came back to my mind when I was playing back in 2008 with a bunch of nice people , I still remember the names of few like again , a ,master and ben. I am glad to see that this game is alive and run by camm (probably) the best and kindest online game developer. Steve was a player at that time ( I may be wrong).

IF i get some spare time I will try this game again , if not then best of luck and health to everyone that made my childhood great.  :)

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: Old player (s)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:40:45 am »
Thanks Naveed, it would be great to have you back in the community again! Steve would have had a character in the game back in 2008, so you probably do remember him, but he has been involved in development since the beginning and eventually took the project over 3 years ago. I returned to the development team to contribute to releasing the game on Steam and now I am continuing my involvement as a moderator in the community. Steve is continuing to develop the game with some exciting plans for the future.

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 12:21:57 pm »
Hi there Naveed. If I remember it correctly, you used to be a member to All of Us under Master's lead. Unfortunatley, I have heard neither of Master nor Again for a very long time and I can't say I could remember ben. However, as current leader of AU, I'd like to welcome you back and would be glad to see you in game with an AU tag on ;)

Kindest Regards

Aerith
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

naveed

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 03:46:30 pm »
Downloading and playing Atulos back is in my next to do list  :) It gives me immense pleasure to see some of the old fellows still in here.

You are right Aerith , I was member of AU for a long time but unfortunately, I dont remember your name unless you have changed it.

Shaun

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 04:50:39 pm »
Aerith is A, and the leader of the AU Guild :) welcome back, naveed.

naveed

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 06:56:11 am »
Thanks shaun , I download Atulos and unfortunately it doesn't recognise my old character (if I am correct the old character was saved in local drive) and now it is complete online.
I was close to level 5k or 50k i dont remember exactly. Do I have to start from all over again :/

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 07:31:22 am »
Thanks shaun , I download Atulos and unfortunately it doesn't recognise my old character (if I am correct the old character was saved in local drive) and now it is complete online.
I was close to level 5k or 50k i dont remember exactly. Do I have to start from all over again :/
If you have that old character file I can probably import it.

benjaminlaw

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 12:06:44 pm »
Hey nav been a while ;)

naveed

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 04:38:32 am »
Sorry Steve , It was ages ago that I last played the game... Is there no record of my save on the servers?

Hey nav been a while ;)

Hey Ben , Glad to see you man!

Lord Abram

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 08:33:13 pm »
Hello Atulos and it's inhabitants,

I currently am playing as a Reaper under the name .  I used to play this game a loooooong time ago around it's 1st or 2nd year of success.  I played under several names back then:
- LordAbram
- Ephraim
- JohnnyChimpo (VIVA REVOLUTION)
- Endor, Enoch, Enos, OG, and I'm sure a few others

At one point a few others and I even created a Guild named .  I made a lot of great friends, beautiful relationships, and memories I will never forget.  Of these beautiful relationships, one clearly stands out from the rest.  No need to mention names, but this one made quite an impact on my life.  Although things didn't work out its great to see that this person has recently wrote on the forums.  I want to make sure its understood that there are absolutely no hard feelings and its great to see that it seems there is success and happiness around this person; especially the addition to the family. :)!!
I haven't played the game since back then and am thrilled that Atulos Online is just as strong as ever.  I definitely plan to start playing again.
I want to makes sure I mention how much I appreciate this game, its administration, and the wonderful community.  Back in 2006 I was battling many things in life and this game served as a sanctuary for me.  The game and community helped me greatly; I'll never forget this.  It was a Blessing to have found this game and the great people playing it!
Today is much better.  Life still throws curve balls, but that is inevitable and my wonderful family and friends are great.  I have a girlfriend that is unbelievably awesome as well as her two kids.  And God's Blessings seem to be never ending.  The only thing that weighs on me is work stress.  I do spend a lot of time working and thought I would play Atulos again to help decompress after work.  So I look forward in playing again and please forgive me if I don't remember some names as I've never been good with names.  See you in the game! :)

Kindest Regards,
Stephen

P.S. I would like see about reviving my old main character.  Not sure the options I have and how that would effect my current character now.
Steve or Camm, shall I PM one of you to see what my options are or to give you data?  I believe I still have all of my imi & xls files along with all of the game files with each update.

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 01:55:08 am »
Great to have you back in the community Lord Abram, it has been a very long time since I have seen you around the place  ;D

I have PMed you about restoring old characters.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:02:05 am by Camm »

MissMurder

• Villager
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 11:52:12 pm »
Cheers to all the veterans here ;)

-C-O-W-

• Peasant
  • Just an old player trying out the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 09:59:32 pm »
Hey there all, wondering if very many people remember me from back in the day? Most of you probably knew me as Danny, and my dad as magiman. Just thought I'd say hi; good old mace told me the game was on Steam, so guess it's time to pick it back up!

Angelus

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 04:33:44 am »
i definitely remember you mate,
it will be good to see you in game once again :)
welcome back
If you are able to lay down without holding on.... then you are most likely sober :)

MissMurder

• Villager
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 11:55:32 am »
Hey there all, wondering if very many people remember me from back in the day? Most of you probably knew me as Danny, and my dad as magiman. Just thought I'd say hi; good old mace told me the game was on Steam, so guess it's time to pick it back up!

I remember you and magi :) Welcome back!