Atulos Online > Suggestions & Ideas

Give noobies a chance!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
In fact, now that I think about it, I think server-side NPCs would be a great way to revitalize this game, a lot more than just adding more areas. And there are some great benefits, such as being able to add new quests (in many cases) without players having to download a fresh Steam update.

Pheckit:
I'm having a lot of fun playing this game (since Steam launch) but I would absolutely love more multiplayer aspects outside of the arena. Coming from other older mmorpgs (mainly NexusTK) it's something I do miss in Atulos.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to supporting your development efforts in future DLCs.  :)

DesertSage:
We cannot be everywhere watching over all of the new folks. We do our best to make PKers pay for attacking any new player. Make sure you know who attacked you, don't just start yelling for help when we don't know where you are! It also takes time to travel across the game. It would help if the forest was a safe area, many PKers use it for an attack area.

HowardUK:

--- Quote from: DesertSage on May 08, 2016, 12:51:31 am ---We cannot be everywhere watching over all of the new folks. We do our best to make PKers pay for attacking any new player. Make sure you know who attacked you, don't just start yelling for help when we don't know where you are! It also takes time to travel across the game. It would help if the forest was a safe area, many PKers use it for an attack area.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree about the forest being a safe area:)

One other option would be for all players to have the option (apart from the arena), whether to participate in pvp or not. Not everyone wants or likes pvp.

Mad:

--- Quote from: Aerith on May 07, 2016, 07:33:33 am ---[...] I am again asking for a training place where everyone is scaled to lv 10 (or whatever lv). [...]

--- End quote ---

+1
This would definitely be a good thing, Holy Gods of Arphax please listen to this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version