Author Topic: How to change your password and restore access to your character  (Read 4370 times)

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
If you have forgotten your password, you can do the following to change it:

• Go to https://atulos.com.
  • Click Sign in through STEAM at the top-right of the page.
  • On your list of characters, click on the one whose password you want to change.
  • Enter a new password in the New Password field and click Save.

You will now be able to sign in to the game using the new password you have chosen.

SkinniestGoblin

• Mercenary
  • The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: How to change your password and restore access to your character
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 05:17:37 pm »
Thanks Steve this helps a lot, but I was wondering is there a way to delete characters if someone ever wanted to do that?
-Goblin

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 10:20:21 pm »
Not currently, but it wouldn't be too difficult to implement. I could also add character renaming.

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 02:45:06 am »
First of all, it is a really sweat thing you created. I just noticed that the armor of Aerith does not get displayed as there seems to be an icon/img missing. Did you add the Magma Items?

Further - about char renaming: There are sure some players that would want to change the name. However, it is the ID to other players. As a guild leader, I probaly don't want
that some kicked player on the not welcome list changes its name and gets reinvited by someone else. Maybe, to avoid an abusive amount of name changes - could you either set a time limit and a gold fee to do it?

Kindest Regards

Aerith

PS: I hope this post is not misplaced - feel free to move it elsewhere ;)
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 03:35:41 am »
First of all, it is a really sweat thing you created. I just noticed that the armor of Aerith does not get displayed as there seems to be an icon/img missing. Did you add the Magma Items?

Further - about char renaming: There are sure some players that would want to change the name. However, it is the ID to other players. As a guild leader, I probaly don't want
that some kicked player on the not welcome list changes its name and gets reinvited by someone else. Maybe, to avoid an abusive amount of name changes - could you either set a time limit and a gold fee to do it?

Kindest Regards

Aerith

PS: I hope this post is not misplaced - feel free to move it elsewhere ;)
When more is done around guilds, if you want to block a character, it will happen at the level of the character's immutable ID, not their name. It would even be possible to block by Steam ID if necessary. I'm not entirely comfortable with people changing their character name all the time, because it takes away from the social aspect of the game. People get to know each other by their name in the game and allowing that to change all the time would ruin the experience.

I still need to update the website to show the Magma items.

fairleemade

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 06:42:01 pm »
Steve, unrelated to the topic but could you create me an account? im dying to play this game!

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:46:54 am »
Steve, unrelated to the topic but could you create me an account? im dying to play this game!
You can create your account from within the game. Click on Create Character, enter a character name and password, then once it is created, you can use it to login by clicking Continue Character.

Stefx

• Villager
  • ~~Chorągiew Wznieś~~
    • View Profile
    • Polegli
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 02:02:12 pm »
I don't use Steam platform but I have a premier version of Atulos and now after few years break I wanna back to game.
How can I recover my character?
Stefx

Angelus

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 05:35:28 am »
Hi Stefx,
If you can recall the character name get in contact with Steve directly,
He will sort you out
Regards
Ang
If you are able to lay down without holding on.... then you are most likely sober :)