Atulos Online > Suggestions & Ideas

Guild Management System

(1/1)

Aerith:
Dear Steve, Dear Camm

I just witnessed some players putting on random guild tags (inlcuding AU). I suggest that there should be some kind of guild management system
that allows a better control over such things. Namely, I suggest having these features:

* Guild Ranks
* Leader - Can name/dismiss Recruiters, Co-Leaders, Invite Members, Kick Members
* Co-Leader - Can name/dismiss Recruiters, Invite Members, Kick Members
* Recruiter - Can Invite Members
* Member - An ordinary Member
* A set of guild commands
* /gInvite [Player] - invite a player
* /gKick [Player] - remove a player
* /gMember [Member] - Set a Member as ordinary Member, overwriting current status
* /gRecruiter [Member] - Set a Member as a Recruiter, overwriting current status
* /gCoLeader [Member] - Set a Member as Co-Leader, overwriting current status
* /gLeave - Leave the current guild, cannot be used by guild leader
* a guild-internal chat function
* A dialog popping up when getting invited to a guild with a minimum time between two invitations
* The old /guild command would lose its use.

These are just some points I came up with within a short time. Feel free to comment alternative solutions ;)

Kindest Regards

Aerith

MrBones:
I agree also should have when  join a guild and you quit that GUILD YOU MUST WAIT 24 HRS BEFORE JOINING ANOTHER. There will be alot of guild jumping. So maybe even a pay gold to leave a guild or join another would be another option.

HowardUK:

--- Quote from: MrBones on May 01, 2016, 05:42:44 pm ---I agree also should have when  join a guild and you quit that GUILD YOU MUST WAIT 24 HRS BEFORE JOINING ANOTHER. There will be alot of guild jumping. So maybe even a pay gold to leave a guild or join another would be another option.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with the 24 hour wait:)

I am not in favor of paying gold to leave a guild, as it would be unfair on new players who have little gold compared to maybe more senior players with millions of gold.

I would further suggest that noone should be allowed to join more then one guild at the same time.

Mad:
Some good points here, I'm curious what dev team thinks :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version