Author Topic: Easy forum access  (Read 1065 times)

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
Easy forum access
« on: April 23, 2016, 08:29:07 pm »
When I had just started playing atulos I had a bit of a time finding the forums for it, as there have been a few other in the past. I found myself post in an old forum and being directed to the new one by one of the mods who happened to have checked it. That said I think a button on the title screen that takes you straight to the forum would be great for new players to find the right one, or an easy way for older players to access it.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: Easy forum access
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 08:34:59 am »
When I had just started playing atulos I had a bit of a time finding the forums for it, as there have been a few other in the past. I found myself post in an old forum and being directed to the new one by one of the mods who happened to have checked it. That said I think a button on the title screen that takes you straight to the forum would be great for new players to find the right one, or an easy way for older players to access it.
You make a good point. Really don't want people ending up on Yuku instead of this forum. The only reason I haven't shut that forum down is that it contains a lot of history I would like to extract. I think the best idea would be for a link to the website rather than just the forum.