Author Topic: Multiplayer Boss?!?  (Read 1365 times)

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
Multiplayer Boss?!?
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:53:11 pm »
So in game discussion started between Sage, Tiggylove, Camm and myself for a multiplayer boss.

A boss that would take 2- 3 level 600's to kill, would require both/all to "tank" it at some point in the fight, so you don't all wipe. Loot I guess would be personal to your self? unless someone has a cooler idea (not too sure on the game limitations so don't want to suggest something unreasonable) .Items to drop, something like gold and  1/100 drop rate of rings/ necklaces that would increase attack/defense or even xp gained from kills/quests. These new items once obtained would be up-gradable and would be pretty expensive to upgrade (my only issue with that is that some people from years back have more gold then is currently attainable due to changes made, therefore would see a huge power spike very quickly once they obtain this drop.)

Now, thinking about it, I reckon the drop rate idea above is very much do-able as I think there are gonna be back ground checks already, such as if you've killed all the monsters in the shire atulos will appear. so I think you a check could be applied to the boss that if you haven't already got the special loot then you have a chance to get it, if you have then you just get gold.

Essentially you'd get rekt trying to kill this by your self but with 2/3 (depending on what it's scaled to) would be able to kill it,just... at level 600.
Having level 620 would allow you to kill it with a little less panic and make it a safer kill.

A boss something along those lines would be so great! If anyone has any other ideas i'd love to hear them.

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer Boss?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:37:18 pm »
I have had a good think about this, and we can do it. The next major content update will have a new boss (not Atulos ... who then?) and this will be perfect for that boss.

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
Re: Multiplayer Boss?!?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:39:25 pm »
Awesome, can't wait to see it!