Author Topic: King mini man cheating!  (Read 3238 times)

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
King mini man cheating!
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:02:46 am »
Busted King mini man cheating!
He is selling hot dogs for gold to players trying to power level. This causes disruption and loss of XP!

He should be banned!

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: King mini man cheating!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 10:21:43 am »
Ambard you funny guy hope it get on game I would like to see that in mountain would add an atrction to the game I think it is funny though wd for that Ambard thanks mini

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 02:56:41 pm »
Its has come to today that some ppl have call me a cheat and a liar well that horasment and that is not right well this cheat calling and liar calling is not call for we all cheaters and liars as fare as I can see and in wars you kill anything that is moving you don't look who you hitting we do have names on us minions too that is a poor mistake learn to fight or don't that up to you for I will kill certain ppl that does hit me from now on and there two I will hit anyway till they understand there place and quit calling me names and this is not to do with my position at hand . This is revenge on there part . If you win at war that ok with me but I will make it harder for you to win and that a promise to myself so till you say your sorry for insulting me I will keep it up JUST APPOLOGIZE AND ALL IS FORGIVEN TILL THEN RUN

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 05:14:26 pm »
In hopes that those people who have said the above mentioned things to mini see this, please note the chat in the pic. In this picture you can clearly see Mini and Ambard discussing it as a joke. please see the picture provided. From where I stand I see this as a joke gone wrong as Mini has see a negative reaction to this easily identified joke, I'd urge people to actually take a look at the whole thing before jumping to conclusions. A picture was provided and clearly showed this was planned by both of them.

Hope things calm down for you mini.

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 06:19:26 pm »
Haha, LMFAO! So funny. peeps just want something to bitch about. Let them bitch if it makes them happy. At least there almost reading the forums.