Poll

Should players be allowed to have more then 1 character of their own go to war at the same time?

Yes I don't see a problem with this I enjoy game more when I can cheat.
3 (42.9%)
No I agree and consider this as cheating.
4 (57.1%)
Does not matter to me I don't join Guilds.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Guilds And Wars  (Read 5433 times)

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
Guilds And Wars
« on: February 28, 2016, 08:32:33 pm »
Hello everyone,
My mate Bodaway brought to me a topic that I feel should be addressed. First off I must confess that I have done this a couple of times myself. After my discussion with Bodaway I have felt different in the matter. So here is what was brought up:
Today while Bodaway was in war the appeared to be 2 other people in war that were running 2 of their own characters at one time. When one was run low the other would jump in. Bodaway was upset with this and made me realize that yes this is cheating and shouldn't be allowed. Bodaway said he chatted with mini and mini told him that it is allowed by Camm. When he asked mini about if thats how WK get there wins mini admitted to it saying yes cause it is allowed. Well now I feel with Bodaway on this even though like I said I have done it myself when I was member of WK. So with this being said I suggest that it be blocked to have more then 1 character logged in game at one time per person account. If a player is called out on using his own multiple accounts in war just to get their guild looking good the guild should be either banned or the person account using more then one character should be deleted down to one character. Maybe this is not possible I don't know but I do have to say I have had a change in heart on this matter and feel it needs to stop. There needs to be a way to control this cheat no matter how you look at it it is a CHEAT and NOT RIGHT> I feel this season ranks so far should all be started over to give everyone a fair chance at rankings.
When new members come to this game and see that this game would allow this cheat to happen it may not make them want to join a guild/start a guild or even play.
I would like to know others opinion on this even if you have done it in the past does it make it right for the game???
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:21:08 pm by FireDragon »
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Guilds And Wars
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:27:10 pm »
Hi all it came to my attention that someone brought two cacacters in war . Well there no ruling that you can't but as of now there is a ruling and from now on only one character to brought in war or you will have to face to wrath of the players and it is a form of cheating as I was told and it is . So be wise use only one carater as only one time and stop this baby stuff and don't call someone a cheater unless you have all the facts your embasador mini

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 01:34:51 am »
There is no rule that players can't use multiple characters in the arena. The only reason people are able to get away with it at the moment is because the wars are small. Trying to control more than 1 character in the Arena would be very difficult in a larger war, and would actually be a disadvantage.

My advice is if you suspect someone is using 2 characters, then adjust your strategy and attack the player they aren't controlling at that time. For example if you see someone standing still on the edge of the Arena not doing anything ... Attack them!

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 11:06:22 am »
First off a reply to mini, just because this game always players to use this way of cheating still does not make it right. Second of all for someone to call out a cheater which is in fact cheating no if and buts about it then be called a baby for doing it it is BS.
To Camm: well all I have to say is there was no grudge on WK it is plain out cheating and if you want to allow this then so be it. Does this make it right just cause you allow- absolutely NOT.  Just cause there are not many players at the moment so lets allow them to cheat to get ranks for their guild is BS to. So my point to get across I am not  holding any grudges or anything on any guild all I am saying is this is cheating and it takes the fun out of a game. In all other games when cheating is suspected and reported something is done to that player. If you want to allow this in your game it is your call you make the rules- we just follow.
 So in ending this discussion I would like to announce that I will be starting a new guild 1N1G meaning 1 Nation 1 Guild. So if anyone is interested in joining a guild that will not allow multiple characters in a war to cheat and be in a guild that will win fair and square your welcome to join. If you are caught using this type of cheat will be banned no buts about it. This guild may or may not succeed in rank boards but will be an honest players guild and what we do accomplish will be done with honor and integrity of great people.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:35:05 pm by FireDragon »
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 01:29:24 pm »
I also agree with firedragon on that so if you respect your friends in game just bring in one player to war and that will keep all above board and fair so like Camm says if you see a caracter standing there kill him then continue with war so I hope this will be the end of that subject for once and for good we all know now so don't be a nub and bring two caracter to just win for your guild because you are not a winner if you do that you are a loser your ambasador mini
p.s and think of the fun you are robbing from your fellow players

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 10:29:29 pm »
My position is that it provides no benefit to the players doing it and yet I would rather people not do it. It perpetuates a culture of cheating even when there is no benefit.

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 06:15:51 pm »
It's funny how I come back after a long absence and I take the advice of mini and have an extra character in the arena. Then RH finally gets on the board and suddenly I am cheating even though there are no rules. This is called a court of public opinion and it is just as wrong as any accusations made against a person. I have started bringing back some good people to Atulos and I plan on bringing in a ton more once my project is published. This is a great and relaxing game.
   There are a few players who have been using alternative characters in the game to do this for a very long time and now there upset that some else out side of their click is doing it. They have even started using the toon of a deceased player to throw insults at me. How much better is that! I believe that is an insult to the players character more than some petty arena game. I can produce an impressive list of old Atulos players who have passed away in real life, we never used their toons against anyone.
   Any way, I am a firm believer of rules and of following rules. If the community wants rules give them rules. Our team will be at SXSW in Austin Texas to promote our project. We are really looking forward to including all of our friends in our GDD.
I completely and totally love Atulos now and the day it went public. Can't wait for more.

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: AmBard
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 07:32:55 pm »
It's funny how I come back after a long absence and I take the advice of mini and have an extra character in the arena. Then RH finally gets on the board and suddenly I am cheating even though there are no rules. This is called a court of public opinion and it is just as wrong as any accusations made against a person. I have started bringing back some good people to Atulos and I plan on bringing in a ton more once my project is published. This is a great and relaxing game.
   There are a few players who have been using alternative characters in the game to do this for a very long time and now there upset that some else out side of their click is doing it. They have even started using the toon of a deceased player to throw insults at me. How much better is that! I believe that is an insult to the players character more than some petty arena game. I can produce an impressive list of old Atulos players who have passed away in real life, we never used their toons against anyone.
   Any way, I am a firm believer of rules and of following rules. If the community wants rules give them rules. Our team will be at SXSW in Austin Texas to promote our project. We are really looking forward to including all of our friends in our GDD.
I completely and totally love Atulos now and the day it went public. Can't wait for more.
This is to you Ambard:
First off I told you who I was when I was insulting you. But I see the insults of TRUTH really hurt ya huh? I really don't care what you say or who or even what you do in my eyes and I believe many others on here see the truth of the matter which is your a liar and will always cheat (even if it says it is not against the rule - ITS STILL CHEATING). I know it has been ok to use more then one character in war but it still is cheating and the team goes for it so what. Reality is ya have to cheat in a game shows that your a real coward in real life. I play Hatch because it shows my honor to him it is a honor that you will never have.
But anyway I wish you luck in promoting your project  and keep kissing up your excellent at it. If Camm and Steve want to ban me so be it for what I posted here. I am just standing up and speaking the truth of the character here named Ambard- who is really a loser. Ambard congrats also on bringing me to your level of name calling and insulting which has always been against what I believe in. I just read to many of your comments in chat of the game and ya got to me. Ya keep up with your lies about obeying the rules your the worst player in the game for insulting cussing swearing in chat, but hey ya got these people fooled as well as yourself. But anyway I am done I hate what you brought out in me and will not go there again!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 12:20:35 am by Camm »

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 04:58:33 am »

Aerith

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 09:14:37 am »
First of: Can I have some popcorn as well, Steve?

Second:
There is no rule that players can't use multiple characters in the arena. The only reason people are able to get away with it at the moment is because the wars are small. Trying to control more than 1 character in the Arena would be very difficult in a larger war, and would actually be a disadvantage.

My advice is if you suspect someone is using 2 characters, then adjust your strategy and attack the player they aren't controlling at that time. For example if you see someone standing still on the edge of the Arena not doing anything ... Attack them!

Aerith
There won't be a future unless you leave the past behind.