Author Topic: 3rd Atulos fight done!  (Read 2491 times)

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
3rd Atulos fight done!
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:17:14 pm »
Just took out the third Atulos fight. The cut scene was really cool!

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Atulos fight done!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:25:53 am »
Nice work Ambard :)

How have you found the re-balancing of the game since you came back? Is it more enjoyable to play now that you progress faster?

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 10:12:39 am »
You have always done a pretty good job with balance. The biggest thing in my opinion that Atulos lacks is more HUD and menu information. It really is hard to navigate Atulos especially as big as it has gotten. I understand that it is a discovery game however, it is so much more enjoyable when there are in-game ways of checking your mission progress or rank progress. The addition of the XP mouse over showing your current xp and xp needed is a great addition and should be added to almost every HUD item on the screen. Mouse over the ammys and orbs and a little blurb pops up showing where and how you got it. HP would show how much more till death. Potions would show the buff benefit, etc. Need more room? Shrink down the HP and XP bars. They have always been to big and don't match the wood interface anyway. Sorry this turned into a suggestions, I just would love to continue seeing great things happening in Atulos.

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 12:14:15 pm »
Thanks Ambard, I think I can handle some of those suggestions for the next update ;)