Author Topic: Stuck  (Read 3047 times)

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
Stuck
« on: February 14, 2016, 10:25:22 am »
I am now looking for the Old Blacksmith. No clue at all were he is. I have tried doing it without guides or player help. It seems completely un-intuitive with no real clue or guidance at all. I have all the ammys and orbs. I have the punisher sword which seems to be the best thing I can get right now. I am level 241.

Is my level too low? How would any one know? There seems to be an area called Caves. Can't find it. So my time in Atulos is pretty much done until I get a clue.

Any clue would be helpful.

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 12:16:58 pm »
You will notice in the Halls of Arkahron there is a door ...

Of course when you first explored the Halls all those years ago it wasn't there, so it makes sense that you don't know that it's there ;)

Ambard

• Mercenary
  • Long Live Red Hands!
    • View Profile
    • www.ambardia.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 12:21:50 pm »
Ah, thanks!

Alone

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 07:53:51 am »
:4 years later:  Alone needs help on the same topic...almost.

Hey Camm, Steve and everyone else(long time no chit chat). I too have found and defeated the caves(1-5). upon arrival of the 5th cave I go straight to the "Old Blacksmith" in the back to "activate" the quest. He says something along the lines of "You've done good to get here and the army of Arphax could sure use your help" and that is all. So I commence to slay all the red b*st*rd spiders, then in the end I return to have the " old blacksmith" in cave 5 saying the same thing. There's no armory, no wrath weapon and no reward for my patience. Any advice is appreciated.

MrBones

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 09:54:24 pm »
Hey man i made a guide to help peeps check out the guide and hope it helps pretty in depth guide should get ya thru http://mrbonesatuloshelpguide.weebly.com/
Iíve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Alone

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 09:04:58 pm »
Mr. Bones it was indeed your Guide that helped me reach it that far. Ive been playing atulos for 10+ years now and ive never cared to much for the new leveling system and pretty much just did wars and screwed around since the leveling system changed a while back and didnt know of the door to the caves in the halls until your guide. i thank you kindly, yet even following your guide i am (as the original post says) "Stuck". Your guide says "make sure to activate the old backsmith quest", yet it doesnt say how to activate it. I think thats my issue.