Author Topic: People say...  (Read 9779 times)

Smoke

• Villager
    • View Profile
People say...
« on: February 18, 2014, 11:10:50 pm »
yah im back..im here to help with anyone that needs help with anything, but there is one thing im very sick of...people saying they are back...when i say im back i mean it..and more than likely you will find me online... but what happened to the people who are back?

DoomBladeEdge

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: People say...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:54:51 pm »
Can't do much with a dead community just like you can't do much with a dead horse. Firedragon is trying hard to restart the community. Ya gotta wait it out.

Smoke

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:45:04 am »
i didnt ask what you could do with a dead community, i asked where is the people coming back..that said they were...and to bring it alive it involves actual players, unlike you who just troll forums

Smoke

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:12 am »
maybe an actual player can respond next time...

DoomBladeEdge

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 10:46:15 am »
Smoke man, we're all friends here. I'm just pointing out that when people come back and see no one is on or no one is playing, then they probably can't be bothered staying much. A lot of us are trying to come back but a lot of us also have jobs, college and work in general. We just gotta hope the community re surges and we can all be one huge happy family again.

Smoke

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:58:35 pm »
i just bought a tahoe...i work like 50 hours a week, but that has nothing to do with loyal, die hard fans to get online when they can...life is no excuse for not showing up for a war or two..

Smoke

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 10:02:52 pm »
im sure everyone has plenty of time for FB...but when it comes to a game people claim to love suddenly they are all so busy

DoomBladeEdge

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 04:51:42 pm »
I'm sorry Smoke, but your right. The game only has a cult following. It's no longer a game for the masses, only for those players who , like yourself, are "die hard" fans.

Stefx

• Villager
  • ~~Chorągiew Wznieś~~
    • View Profile
    • Polegli
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 04:21:34 am »
it's all a sad truth
Stefx

Steve

• Administrator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 02:06:08 am »
It never was a game for the masses, but that doesn't mean we can't have a decent sized community. If it got too big, I don't think it would be much of a community anymore. It was quite good at its peak.

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 11:42:15 am »
HI smoke and others that come on once in a blue moon lol . I "ve always been here since all left and I seen some new ones and old one come 7 go they don't really play like they used too they have other games that they play at not like me I'm a true atulos fans and will be till I dye I quess so if you want to be a true dye hart like me come to game and stay awhile lol . If your man to do so your embassador Mini

Stefx

• Villager
  • ~~Chorągiew Wznieś~~
    • View Profile
    • Polegli
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 07:29:53 am »
Maybe it's time for change everythink in atulos ?
I can try prepear some concept of graphic for Steve if U want ofcourse.
Stefx

Mad

• Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
    • My pro website
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 12:52:29 pm »
Hey Hey smokin gun ;)
back to topic, I can easily answer: when peeps say they re back, it's just sincere.
But as you may have notice, you can be on and meet noone for hours... After awhile, you just log off and do something else ioi
I'm definitely optimist for the game as longas the server is up (thx steve ^_^).
Time will come back when a crowd will be online!

Peace until arena time!
Don't believe the hype

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 12:00:32 pm »
Well guys & gilrs this game is still up and running but as fare as ppl in the game there is none but me and maybe two or three not like it used to be like some says they come and they leave because there no one on well maybe we should have a day everyone comes on for that day maybe that will help it did before we help that event maybe we should try it again  your friend mini

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 09:32:40 am »
Well I tried and tried to get ppl to came back even to say hello for one minute but you can't even do that well I'm still here and always be so look me up on game . I'm sure you can take 1 minute to do that . Your friend and embassador mini