Author Topic: 3rd Atulos Battle  (Read 1184 times)

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
3rd Atulos Battle
« on: December 19, 2015, 02:12:13 am »
So I was wondering who has defeated him. I'm aware of a few people who've killed him.

It's a good fight, and i wanted to try it at the level it was intended to be killed. So when I hit level 350 this morning, I went straight to the shrine and gave it ago. I didn't manage to get a screenshot of the first kill as I wasn't ready :L (got a screenshot of the cut scene) but here's the shot of the second kill xD

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Atulos Battle
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 02:24:21 am »
Nice work  ;D

Gav

• Knight
    • View Profile
    • My character sheet
Re: 3rd Atulos Battle
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 06:51:44 pm »
Wow, I completely missed the point of this post. must have still been half a sleep when I wrote it.

The point of this post was supposed to be:

The last boss fight is great, goes on just long enough at level 350 to be a close one! I can't imagine it's as close when you hit level 500, as you've got 150 extra levels worth of stats to fight with.

Managed to down it first time, not really sure what people are talking about when they talk about the "trick" to killing him, unless they're are talking about when to pot. But I didn't have an issue with finding the right time to pot. In fact I did the fight twice in a row to see if i'd missed something.

Thank you for the new content in update 2.7 and all the smaller updates since. Looking forward to 2.8!