Author Topic: Updates 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 Released!  (Read 4565 times)

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
Updates 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 Released!
« on: December 13, 2015, 03:10:46 am »
Updates 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 were released today and include the follow features and fixes:

- Rock staircase added near the entrance of the Mountain so players who can't enter the Shrine can loop, rather than just killing the first Golem then exiting and entering again.

- Mountain Golem XP has been increased slightly

- New text command added /a - Current Area Name, shows the current area you are in

- The 'Joining Area' text now actually lists the area you are joining

- Can now hold down the mouse button to move, and can also click to move as before. In 2.7.2 the movement was fixed so you can't move under the menu

- You can now press enter when logging in, as an alternative to clicking the submit button

- Hive Queen position has been changed, and an NPC added to let you know how to find her. She will appear now after the quest is completed, even before going back to the Mercenary Command. You still have to re-enter the Hive.

- Red Knight character creation text fixed

- Moved quest 6 ghost left

- Space between Rank and Name bug fixed

- Forest collision bug fixed

- Wasp layer problem fixed

- Catacomb layer problem fixed

- Catacomb NPC text improved

- Mercenary quest text is more descriptive

- Castle quest spider moved

- Shaft Blacksmith text fixed

- Text added to Archery to let you know you can use CTRL to shoot

Thanks for all your feedback and bug reports, you have all been doing a great job testing  ;D
Please post any feedback or bug reports here.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 04:05:25 am by Camm »

Variano

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 Released!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:54:10 pm »
Great Work ,

Keep the business alive

Good job guys , i love it

Carnage

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 11:01:23 am »
Thank you Camm.  These are all great fixed and improvements to the game.  I like the exit from the Mountain, I was getting tired climbing all those steps again and worried that wolves may get me on the way down.  Perhaps you could have some randomly attack people :)

Alone

• Villager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 10:13:33 am »
Welcome back Camm. I received your email and was excited about the news. I've been down as far as internet goes for about 3 years now as there is no way to get internet except through my phone. Your email said the dream will now run smoothly on modern hardware and os's. Please tell me this includes androids so I can come back to the Atulos family.

Camm

• Global Moderator
  • Lord of Atulos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 10:44:28 pm »
I've been down as far as internet goes for about 3 years now as there is no way to get internet except through my phone.
The game still requires a Windows capable device to run, but if the problem is just that you can only get the internet through your phone, you could use your phone to connect your laptop or computer to the internet:

http://www.wikihow.com/Connect-to-the-Internet-On-Your-Laptop-Through-the-Cell-Phone

mini

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 05:39:28 pm »
Hi Camm was in war tonight and it level 10 war and minions where not there and we didn't get prize me and desert must be a clitch or bug in there can you so to it thank you Camm your pal mini